Buntingford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:46

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 50% 0.62 mm, probability: 61% 0.5 mm, probability: 57% 12:00 0.42 mm, probability: 55% 0.41 mm, probability: 55% 1.09 mm, probability: 67% 0.89 mm, probability: 64% 0.95 mm, probability: 65% 0.24 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 43% 0.12 mm, probability: 41% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.22 mm, probability: 45% 0.35 mm, probability: 52%

7-day forecast

Buntingford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.94612000,-0.01841000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Buntingford, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C51.94612000,-0.01841000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Buntingford, United KingdomRain, -3 – 6 °C51.94612000,-0.01841000
Sa
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -3 – 6 °C
Buntingford, United KingdomSunny, -2 – 5 °C51.94612000,-0.01841000
Su
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Sunny, -2 – 5 °C
Buntingford, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 7 °C51.94612000,-0.01841000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Buntingford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C51.94612000,-0.01841000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Buntingford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.94612000,-0.01841000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Menu