Bude, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 04:19

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.39 mm, probability: 45% 0.6 mm, probability: 62% 0.9 mm, probability: 70% 0.98 mm, probability: 73% 18:00 0.94 mm, probability: 72% 0.46 mm, probability: 56% 0.26 mm, probability: 44% 0.44 mm, probability: 64% 0.45 mm, probability: 68% 0.64 mm, probability: 73% 00:00 1.09 mm, probability: 79% 0.65 mm, probability: 67% 0.36 mm, probability: 54% 0.35 mm, probability: 57% 0.64 mm, probability: 73% 0.74 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 67% 0.26 mm, probability: 52% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.38 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.6 mm, probability: 60% 0.83 mm, probability: 62% 1.02 mm, probability: 60% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 21% 0.24 mm, probability: 26% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.27 mm, probability: 25% 11°

7-day forecast

Bude, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C50.82435000,-4.54130000
Th
Max: 11° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Bude, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C50.82435000,-4.54130000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Bude, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C50.82435000,-4.54130000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Bude, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C50.82435000,-4.54130000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Bude, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C50.82435000,-4.54130000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Bude, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C50.82435000,-4.54130000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Bude, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.82435000,-4.54130000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu