Broughshane, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 06:13

48-hour forecast

0.38 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.1 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 17°

7-day forecast

Broughshane, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C54.89260000,-6.20899000
Th
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C
Broughshane, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C54.89260000,-6.20899000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Broughshane, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C54.89260000,-6.20899000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
Broughshane, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C54.89260000,-6.20899000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Broughshane, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C54.89260000,-6.20899000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Broughshane, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 20 °C54.89260000,-6.20899000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Broughshane, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 18 °C54.89260000,-6.20899000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 18 °C
Menu