Bradfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:28

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 39% 0.33 mm, probability: 42% 0.41 mm, probability: 43% 0.5 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.62 mm, probability: 51% 0.8 mm, probability: 56% 0.96 mm, probability: 61% 0.98 mm, probability: 61% 0.92 mm, probability: 59% 0.89 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.89 mm, probability: 61% 0.99 mm, probability: 66% 1.24 mm, probability: 70% 1.73 mm, probability: 71% 2.41 mm, probability: 69% 2.87 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 2.77 mm, probability: 68% 2.4 mm, probability: 65% 2 mm, probability: 65% 1.59 mm, probability: 65% 1.16 mm, probability: 61% 13°

7-day forecast

Bradfield, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C53.41667000,-1.60000000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Bradfield, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.41667000,-1.60000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Bradfield, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.41667000,-1.60000000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Bradfield, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.41667000,-1.60000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Bradfield, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C53.41667000,-1.60000000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Bradfield, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.41667000,-1.60000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Bradfield, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.41667000,-1.60000000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-09

2020-10-09 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Menu