Bowes, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:11

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.52 mm, probability: 63% 00:00 0.65 mm, probability: 68% 0.78 mm, probability: 74% 0.76 mm, probability: 74% 0.41 mm, probability: 65% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 0.2 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 22% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 0.15 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.28 mm, probability: 27% 0.55 mm, probability: 47% 0.73 mm, probability: 55% 0.56 mm, probability: 48% 0.3 mm, probability: 30% 0.19 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 27% 0.44 mm, probability: 52% 0.58 mm, probability: 62% 0.53 mm, probability: 59% 0.4 mm, probability: 38% 10°

7-day forecast

Bowes, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C54.51640000,-2.01599000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2019-12-08

2019-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Bowes, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.51640000,-2.01599000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2019-12-09

2019-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Bowes, United KingdomRain, -2 – 10 °C54.51640000,-2.01599000
Tu
Min: -2° C
Max: 10° C

2019-12-10

2019-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 10 °C
Bowes, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C54.51640000,-2.01599000
W
Max: C

2019-12-11

2019-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Bowes, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C54.51640000,-2.01599000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-12

2019-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Bowes, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.51640000,-2.01599000
F
Max: C

2019-12-13

2019-12-13 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Bowes, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C54.51640000,-2.01599000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-14

2019-12-14 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Menu