Bothwell, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Clear
Last updated: 17:01

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.54 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.58 mm, probability: 40% 0.5 mm, probability: 40% 0.41 mm, probability: 36% 0.36 mm, probability: 33% 0.33 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 10° 18°

7-day forecast

Bothwell, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C55.80272000,-4.06835000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C
Bothwell, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C55.80272000,-4.06835000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Bothwell, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 19 °C55.80272000,-4.06835000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Bothwell, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C55.80272000,-4.06835000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Bothwell, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C55.80272000,-4.06835000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Bothwell, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C55.80272000,-4.06835000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Bothwell, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 17 °C55.80272000,-4.06835000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 17 °C
Menu