Borrowash, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:26

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.2 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 38% 0.15 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.2 mm, probability: 54% 0.26 mm, probability: 59% 0.37 mm, probability: 63% 0.61 mm, probability: 66% 0.75 mm, probability: 65% 18:00 0.54 mm, probability: 49% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 17°

7-day forecast

Borrowash, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C52.90673000,-1.38411000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Borrowash, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C52.90673000,-1.38411000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Borrowash, United KingdomRain, 13 – 20 °C52.90673000,-1.38411000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 20 °C
Borrowash, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C52.90673000,-1.38411000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Borrowash, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 20 °C52.90673000,-1.38411000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 20 °C
Borrowash, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 23 °C52.90673000,-1.38411000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 23 °C
Borrowash, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 22 °C52.90673000,-1.38411000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Menu