Borehamwood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Rain
Last updated: 09:40

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 84% 0.11 mm, probability: 48% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 49% 18:00 0.26 mm, probability: 55% 0.26 mm, probability: 50% 0.27 mm, probability: 51% 0.32 mm, probability: 54% 0.41 mm, probability: 54% 0.36 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.4 mm, probability: 49% 0.57 mm, probability: 54% 0.58 mm, probability: 56% 0.77 mm, probability: 63% 0.72 mm, probability: 66% 0.46 mm, probability: 71% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 65% 0.51 mm, probability: 72% 0.71 mm, probability: 74% 0.58 mm, probability: 70% 0.35 mm, probability: 56% 0.29 mm, probability: 53% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 47% 0.43 mm, probability: 50% 0.78 mm, probability: 66% 0.61 mm, probability: 62% 0.56 mm, probability: 63% 0.17 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.41 mm, probability: 44% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.98 mm, probability: 61% 0.78 mm, probability: 58% 0.51 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 12:00 11°

7-day forecast

Borehamwood, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.65468000,-0.27762000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Borehamwood, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.65468000,-0.27762000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Borehamwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C51.65468000,-0.27762000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Borehamwood, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C51.65468000,-0.27762000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Borehamwood, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C51.65468000,-0.27762000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Borehamwood, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C51.65468000,-0.27762000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Borehamwood, United KingdomRain, 1 – 9 °C51.65468000,-0.27762000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 9 °C
Menu