Bollington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:15

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.51 mm, probability: 44% 0.98 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 1.28 mm, probability: 60% 1.43 mm, probability: 63% 1.44 mm, probability: 66% 1.25 mm, probability: 67% 0.97 mm, probability: 63% 0.75 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 0.56 mm, probability: 58% 0.44 mm, probability: 54% 0.4 mm, probability: 51% 0.42 mm, probability: 52% 0.55 mm, probability: 56% 0.68 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.65 mm, probability: 44% 0.54 mm, probability: 39% 0.45 mm, probability: 30% 0.4 mm, probability: 28% 0.34 mm, probability: 28% 0.3 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 23% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.24 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 50% 0.57 mm, probability: 57% 0.76 mm, probability: 61% 0.88 mm, probability: 69% 0.96 mm, probability: 76% 0.96 mm, probability: 78% 00:00 0.85 mm, probability: 74% 0.69 mm, probability: 65% 17°

7-day forecast

Bollington, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.29446000,-2.10963000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Bollington, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.29446000,-2.10963000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Bollington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.29446000,-2.10963000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Bollington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C53.29446000,-2.10963000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C
Bollington, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 20 °C53.29446000,-2.10963000
Su
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 20 °C
Bollington, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 19 °C53.29446000,-2.10963000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 19 °C
Bollington, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 18 °C53.29446000,-2.10963000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 18 °C
Menu