Boddam, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:14

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.95 mm, probability: 65% 1.81 mm, probability: 76% 00:00 2.03 mm, probability: 68% 1.94 mm, probability: 64% 1.69 mm, probability: 60% 1.05 mm, probability: 57% 0.42 mm, probability: 40% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 24% 0.61 mm, probability: 27% 0.87 mm, probability: 33% 0.72 mm, probability: 29% 0.46 mm, probability: 29% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 26% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.19 mm, probability: 22% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.3 mm, probability: 38% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 11° 14°

7-day forecast

Boddam, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C57.46667000,-1.78333000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Boddam, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C57.46667000,-1.78333000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Boddam, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C57.46667000,-1.78333000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Boddam, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C57.46667000,-1.78333000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Boddam, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C57.46667000,-1.78333000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Boddam, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C57.46667000,-1.78333000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Boddam, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 15 °C57.46667000,-1.78333000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 15 °C
Menu