Blaenavon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 13:35

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 38% 0 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 0.22 mm, probability: 40% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 39% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.49 mm, probability: 46% 0.59 mm, probability: 50% 0.53 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.87 mm, probability: 53% 0.85 mm, probability: 51% 0.59 mm, probability: 50% 0.45 mm, probability: 41% 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 18:00

7-day forecast

Blaenavon, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.77402000,-3.08537000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Blaenavon, United KingdomRain, -0 – 3 °C51.77402000,-3.08537000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 3 °C
Blaenavon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C51.77402000,-3.08537000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Blaenavon, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C51.77402000,-3.08537000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Blaenavon, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C51.77402000,-3.08537000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Blaenavon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C51.77402000,-3.08537000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Blaenavon, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C51.77402000,-3.08537000
Th
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Menu