Bishopstrow, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:46

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 0.39 mm, probability: 36% 0.51 mm, probability: 40% 0.62 mm, probability: 44% 0.67 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.81 mm, probability: 43% 0.56 mm, probability: 31% 0.47 mm, probability: 28% 0.58 mm, probability: 30% 0.84 mm, probability: 32% 1.16 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 1.52 mm, probability: 36% 1.95 mm, probability: 48% 2.22 mm, probability: 60% 2.12 mm, probability: 59% 1.87 mm, probability: 53% 1.62 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 1.34 mm, probability: 43% 1.05 mm, probability: 42% 0.86 mm, probability: 45% 0.75 mm, probability: 47% 0.69 mm, probability: 46% 0.65 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.6 mm, probability: 40% 0.62 mm, probability: 34% 0.71 mm, probability: 32% 12°

7-day forecast

Bishopstrow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.19306000,-2.15528000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Bishopstrow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.19306000,-2.15528000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Bishopstrow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.19306000,-2.15528000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Bishopstrow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.19306000,-2.15528000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Bishopstrow, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 14 °C51.19306000,-2.15528000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 14 °C
Bishopstrow, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.19306000,-2.15528000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Bishopstrow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.19306000,-2.15528000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu