Bircotes, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 16:56

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 52% 0.32 mm, probability: 61% 00:00 0.36 mm, probability: 67% 0.36 mm, probability: 67% 0.46 mm, probability: 72% 0.34 mm, probability: 71% 0.34 mm, probability: 71% 0.47 mm, probability: 75% 06:00 0.65 mm, probability: 76% 0.62 mm, probability: 74% 0.63 mm, probability: 73% 0.59 mm, probability: 63% 0.73 mm, probability: 61% 0.34 mm, probability: 51% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 49% 0.14 mm, probability: 55% 0.14 mm, probability: 55% 0.15 mm, probability: 55% 0.44 mm, probability: 67% 0.71 mm, probability: 77% 18:00 0.39 mm, probability: 71% 0.33 mm, probability: 63% 0.16 mm, probability: 53% 10°

7-day forecast

Bircotes, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.41933000,-1.04905000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Bircotes, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.41933000,-1.04905000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Bircotes, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.41933000,-1.04905000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Bircotes, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.41933000,-1.04905000
Th
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Bircotes, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C53.41933000,-1.04905000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C
Bircotes, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C53.41933000,-1.04905000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Bircotes, United KingdomFog, -4 – 1 °C53.41933000,-1.04905000
Su
Min: -4° C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Fog, -4 – 1 °C
Menu