Bingley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 08:32

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.46 mm, probability: 56% 0.98 mm, probability: 70% 1.33 mm, probability: 73% 1.08 mm, probability: 64% 0.63 mm, probability: 49% 0.37 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.28 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Bingley, United KingdomRain, -0 – 6 °C53.84861000,-1.83857000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 6 °C
Bingley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.84861000,-1.83857000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Bingley, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.84861000,-1.83857000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Bingley, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.84861000,-1.83857000
Tu
Max: 10° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Bingley, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.84861000,-1.83857000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Bingley, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.84861000,-1.83857000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Bingley, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.84861000,-1.83857000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu