Bicester, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Cloudy
Last updated: 09:01

48-hour forecast

0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.12 mm, probability: 42% 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.33 mm, probability: 56% 0.49 mm, probability: 61% 0.64 mm, probability: 64% 18:00 0.71 mm, probability: 68% 0.74 mm, probability: 70% 0.7 mm, probability: 72% 0.53 mm, probability: 67% 0.32 mm, probability: 44% 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 49% 0.34 mm, probability: 60% 0.27 mm, probability: 50% 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.2 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 21% 0.39 mm, probability: 28% 0.47 mm, probability: 37% 0.44 mm, probability: 48% 0.36 mm, probability: 52% 0.3 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 12:00 11° 19°

7-day forecast

Bicester, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C51.89998000,-1.15357000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Bicester, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C51.89998000,-1.15357000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Bicester, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 21 °C51.89998000,-1.15357000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 21 °C
Bicester, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C51.89998000,-1.15357000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C
Bicester, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 23 °C51.89998000,-1.15357000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Bicester, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C51.89998000,-1.15357000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C
Bicester, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C51.89998000,-1.15357000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C
Menu