Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:12

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.2 mm, probability: 45% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 49%

7-day forecast

Barrow in Furness, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C54.11667000,-3.23333000
Su
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Barrow in Furness, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C54.11667000,-3.23333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Barrow in Furness, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C54.11667000,-3.23333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Barrow in Furness, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C54.11667000,-3.23333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Barrow in Furness, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C54.11667000,-3.23333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Barrow in Furness, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C54.11667000,-3.23333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Barrow in Furness, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C54.11667000,-3.23333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Menu