Barmby on the Marsh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 09:12

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 45% 0.66 mm, probability: 100% 0.23 mm, probability: 58% 0.18 mm, probability: 57% 0.18 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 56% 0.36 mm, probability: 61% 0.59 mm, probability: 68% 0.73 mm, probability: 70% 0.25 mm, probability: 57% 0.18 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 43% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 33% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 59% 0.52 mm, probability: 59% 0.55 mm, probability: 61% 0.54 mm, probability: 55% 0.46 mm, probability: 56% 0.4 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.31 mm, probability: 56% 0.28 mm, probability: 55% 0.34 mm, probability: 56% 0.19 mm, probability: 42% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.25 mm, probability: 39% 0.41 mm, probability: 54% 0.5 mm, probability: 63% 0.79 mm, probability: 70% 1.53 mm, probability: 76% 00:00 0.83 mm, probability: 73% 1.02 mm, probability: 66% 0.73 mm, probability: 63% 0.39 mm, probability: 59% 0.3 mm, probability: 48% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 11°

7-day forecast

Barmby on the Marsh, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.74896000,-0.95607000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Barmby on the Marsh, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.74896000,-0.95607000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Barmby on the Marsh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C53.74896000,-0.95607000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Barmby on the Marsh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C53.74896000,-0.95607000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Barmby on the Marsh, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C53.74896000,-0.95607000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Barmby on the Marsh, United KingdomFog, -2 – 6 °C53.74896000,-0.95607000
M
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Fog, -2 – 6 °C
Barmby on the Marsh, United KingdomRain, -2 – 5 °C53.74896000,-0.95607000
Tu
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 5 °C
Menu