Badsworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 13:16

48-hour forecast

0.25 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.48 mm, probability: 46% 0.62 mm, probability: 52% 0.53 mm, probability: 52% 0.39 mm, probability: 55% 0.32 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.32 mm, probability: 45% 0.45 mm, probability: 47% 0.4 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 18% 0.2 mm, probability: 17% 18:00

7-day forecast

Badsworth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.62876000,-1.30128000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Badsworth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.62876000,-1.30128000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Badsworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C53.62876000,-1.30128000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C
Badsworth, United KingdomSnow, -1 – 3 °C53.62876000,-1.30128000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Snow, -1 – 3 °C
Badsworth, United KingdomSunny, -3 – 3 °C53.62876000,-1.30128000
M
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -3 – 3 °C
Badsworth, United KingdomRain, -3 – 4 °C53.62876000,-1.30128000
Tu
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, -3 – 4 °C
Badsworth, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.62876000,-1.30128000
W
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu