Aylesford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 17:47

48-hour forecast

0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.43 mm, probability: 100% 0.22 mm, probability: 88% 0.21 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.49 mm, probability: 65% 0.63 mm, probability: 71% 0.51 mm, probability: 72% 0.33 mm, probability: 61% 0.25 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 46% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 0.41 mm, probability: 49% 0.31 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.4 mm, probability: 49% 0.58 mm, probability: 56% 0.45 mm, probability: 54% 0.23 mm, probability: 45% 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 59% 0.44 mm, probability: 63% 0.5 mm, probability: 64% 0.51 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 0.43 mm, probability: 61% 0.31 mm, probability: 55% 0.25 mm, probability: 50% 0.3 mm, probability: 46% 0.46 mm, probability: 49% 0.55 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 48% 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.32 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 29% 0.25 mm, probability: 24% 0.21 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 14° 19°

7-day forecast

Aylesford, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C51.30374000,0.47936000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Aylesford, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.30374000,0.47936000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Aylesford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C51.30374000,0.47936000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Aylesford, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 22 °C51.30374000,0.47936000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 22 °C
Aylesford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C51.30374000,0.47936000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C
Aylesford, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 25 °C51.30374000,0.47936000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 25 °C
Aylesford, United KingdomSunny, 13 – 25 °C51.30374000,0.47936000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Sunny, 13 – 25 °C
Menu