Armitage, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:05

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 37% 0.29 mm, probability: 54% 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 0.63 mm, probability: 68% 0.75 mm, probability: 69% 0.84 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.9 mm, probability: 69% 0.95 mm, probability: 71% 0.99 mm, probability: 72% 1.05 mm, probability: 71% 1.11 mm, probability: 70% 1.05 mm, probability: 71% 00:00 0.8 mm, probability: 55% 0.57 mm, probability: 44% 0.47 mm, probability: 38% 0.36 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.15 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 55% 0.27 mm, probability: 62% 0.38 mm, probability: 66% 0.46 mm, probability: 73% 0.53 mm, probability: 74% 0.59 mm, probability: 74% 00:00 0.65 mm, probability: 70% 0.73 mm, probability: 67% 0.74 mm, probability: 62% 11° 17°

7-day forecast

Armitage, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C52.74193000,-1.88266000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Armitage, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C52.74193000,-1.88266000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Armitage, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 16 °C52.74193000,-1.88266000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 16 °C
Armitage, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C52.74193000,-1.88266000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C
Armitage, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C52.74193000,-1.88266000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Armitage, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C52.74193000,-1.88266000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Armitage, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 20 °C52.74193000,-1.88266000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 20 °C
Menu