Appley Bridge, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Rain
Last updated: 04:38

48-hour forecast

0.72 mm, probability: 46% 0.54 mm, probability: 100% 0.44 mm, probability: 99% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 24% 0.43 mm, probability: 30% 0.68 mm, probability: 36% 0.76 mm, probability: 38% 0.77 mm, probability: 47% 0.8 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.92 mm, probability: 56% 1.09 mm, probability: 59% 1.07 mm, probability: 60% 0.66 mm, probability: 49% 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.37 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 44% 0.36 mm, probability: 42% 0.38 mm, probability: 39% 0.51 mm, probability: 42% 0.71 mm, probability: 43% 0.76 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.52 mm, probability: 34% 0.27 mm, probability: 26% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Appley Bridge, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.57781000,-2.72090000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Appley Bridge, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.57781000,-2.72090000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Appley Bridge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C53.57781000,-2.72090000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C
Appley Bridge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 16 °C53.57781000,-2.72090000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 16 °C
Appley Bridge, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C53.57781000,-2.72090000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Appley Bridge, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 13 °C53.57781000,-2.72090000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 13 °C
Appley Bridge, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.57781000,-2.72090000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu