Ambleside, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 23:02

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 18% 0.44 mm, probability: 27% 0.63 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.77 mm, probability: 42% 0.89 mm, probability: 58% 0.99 mm, probability: 72% 1.09 mm, probability: 74% 1.22 mm, probability: 73% 1.33 mm, probability: 73% 00:00 1.32 mm, probability: 73% 1.23 mm, probability: 73% 1.16 mm, probability: 75% 18°

7-day forecast

Ambleside, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C54.43261000,-2.96167000
W
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Ambleside, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C54.43261000,-2.96167000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Ambleside, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C54.43261000,-2.96167000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Ambleside, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C54.43261000,-2.96167000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C
Ambleside, United KingdomCloudy, 9 – 18 °C54.43261000,-2.96167000
Su
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Cloudy, 9 – 18 °C
Ambleside, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 17 °C54.43261000,-2.96167000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 17 °C
Ambleside, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C54.43261000,-2.96167000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Menu