Crosby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 18:20

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.48 mm, probability: 50% 0.34 mm, probability: 44% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 0.21 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.18 mm, probability: 21% 0.27 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.31 mm, probability: 38% 0.29 mm, probability: 42% 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Crosby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.47778000,-3.03333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Crosby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.47778000,-3.03333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Crosby, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.47778000,-3.03333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Crosby, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.47778000,-3.03333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Crosby, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.47778000,-3.03333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Crosby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C53.47778000,-3.03333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Crosby, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.47778000,-3.03333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Menu