Southgate, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 01:34

48-hour forecast

1.69 mm, probability: 75% 0.74 mm, probability: 100% 1.43 mm, probability: 100% 1.65 mm, probability: 73% 1.6 mm, probability: 72% 1.03 mm, probability: 66% 0.93 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 0.82 mm, probability: 59% 0.56 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 49% 0.31 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 39% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 41% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.22 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.35 mm, probability: 45% 0.47 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.37 mm, probability: 47% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.32 mm, probability: 38% 0.32 mm, probability: 37% 0.38 mm, probability: 37% 06:00

7-day forecast

Southgate, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.56944000,-4.08972000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Southgate, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.56944000,-4.08972000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Southgate, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.56944000,-4.08972000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Southgate, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C51.56944000,-4.08972000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Southgate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C51.56944000,-4.08972000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Southgate, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 7 °C51.56944000,-4.08972000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Southgate, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.56944000,-4.08972000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Menu