Woolavington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:40

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.23 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 0.22 mm, probability: 46% 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.42 mm, probability: 59% 0.75 mm, probability: 63% 1.01 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 1.03 mm, probability: 69% 0.96 mm, probability: 70% 0.85 mm, probability: 70% 0.57 mm, probability: 61% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 00:00 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Woolavington, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C51.16493000,-2.93814000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Woolavington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C51.16493000,-2.93814000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Woolavington, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 8 °C51.16493000,-2.93814000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 8 °C
Woolavington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C51.16493000,-2.93814000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Woolavington, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 7 °C51.16493000,-2.93814000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 7 °C
Woolavington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C51.16493000,-2.93814000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Woolavington, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 7 °C51.16493000,-2.93814000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 7 °C
Menu