Peasedown Saint John, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:50

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 0.41 mm, probability: 55% 0.52 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.53 mm, probability: 62% 0.56 mm, probability: 59% 0.63 mm, probability: 62% 0.61 mm, probability: 61% 0.53 mm, probability: 60% 0.46 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.42 mm, probability: 54% 0.45 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.08 mm, probability: 27%

7-day forecast

Peasedown Saint John, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C51.31667000,-2.42417000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C
Peasedown Saint John, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C51.31667000,-2.42417000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Peasedown Saint John, United KingdomSnow, -0 – 4 °C51.31667000,-2.42417000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Snow, -0 – 4 °C
Peasedown Saint John, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.31667000,-2.42417000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Peasedown Saint John, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.31667000,-2.42417000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Peasedown Saint John, United KingdomRain, -0 – 7 °C51.31667000,-2.42417000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 7 °C
Peasedown Saint John, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.31667000,-2.42417000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu