Kesgrave, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:15

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.35 mm, probability: 50% 0.64 mm, probability: 59% 0.85 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 0.79 mm, probability: 64% 0.68 mm, probability: 61% 0.46 mm, probability: 59% 0.41 mm, probability: 60% 0.85 mm, probability: 69% 1.36 mm, probability: 73% 18:00 1.18 mm, probability: 70% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 0.41 mm, probability: 51% 0.66 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.59 mm, probability: 58% 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 0.28 mm, probability: 48% 0.32 mm, probability: 47% 0.43 mm, probability: 49% 0.52 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.52 mm, probability: 55%

7-day forecast

Kesgrave, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.06241000,1.23650000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Kesgrave, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C52.06241000,1.23650000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Kesgrave, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C52.06241000,1.23650000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Kesgrave, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C52.06241000,1.23650000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C
Kesgrave, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C52.06241000,1.23650000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Kesgrave, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.06241000,1.23650000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Kesgrave, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C52.06241000,1.23650000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Menu