Cheadle Heath, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 15:00

48-hour forecast

0.24 mm, probability: 80% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.45 mm, probability: 44% 0.73 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 52% 0.31 mm, probability: 34% 0.2 mm, probability: 26% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 30% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 30% 0.3 mm, probability: 28% 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 14°

7-day forecast

Cheadle Heath, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.40186000,-2.19088000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Cheadle Heath, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.40186000,-2.19088000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Cheadle Heath, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 13 °C53.40186000,-2.19088000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 13 °C
Cheadle Heath, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 15 °C53.40186000,-2.19088000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 15 °C
Cheadle Heath, United KingdomRain, 2 – 17 °C53.40186000,-2.19088000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 17 °C
Cheadle Heath, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C53.40186000,-2.19088000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Cheadle Heath, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.40186000,-2.19088000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Menu