Blackley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:12

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 47% 0.14 mm, probability: 52% 0.17 mm, probability: 52% 0.2 mm, probability: 50% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 48% 0.16 mm, probability: 47% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.38 mm, probability: 35% 0.66 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.5 mm, probability: 43% 0.22 mm, probability: 44% 0.13 mm, probability: 42% 0.26 mm, probability: 52% 0.62 mm, probability: 59% 0.96 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 1.05 mm, probability: 62% 1.08 mm, probability: 57% 1.02 mm, probability: 46% 0.66 mm, probability: 38% 0.27 mm, probability: 27% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.24 mm, probability: 23% 0.33 mm, probability: 23% 0.32 mm, probability: 23% 0.27 mm, probability: 23% 0.22 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 18%

7-day forecast

Blackley, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.51765000,-2.21443000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Blackley, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.51765000,-2.21443000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Blackley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.51765000,-2.21443000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Blackley, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.51765000,-2.21443000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Blackley, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.51765000,-2.21443000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Blackley, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.51765000,-2.21443000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Blackley, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.51765000,-2.21443000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Menu