Fallowfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

18°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:53

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 41% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.31 mm, probability: 39% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.46 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.57 mm, probability: 46% 0.77 mm, probability: 46% 0.76 mm, probability: 42% 0.92 mm, probability: 46% 0.51 mm, probability: 35% 0.39 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.52 mm, probability: 36% 0.4 mm, probability: 28% 0.43 mm, probability: 30% 0.39 mm, probability: 27% 0.32 mm, probability: 24% 0.29 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 27% 0.2 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 30% 0.28 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 27% 11° 18°

7-day forecast

Fallowfield, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C53.43981000,-2.21572000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Fallowfield, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C53.43981000,-2.21572000
Sa
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Fallowfield, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.43981000,-2.21572000
Su
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Fallowfield, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.43981000,-2.21572000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Fallowfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C53.43981000,-2.21572000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C
Fallowfield, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 22 °C53.43981000,-2.21572000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Fallowfield, United KingdomRain, 12 – 18 °C53.43981000,-2.21572000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 18 °C
Menu