Ash, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 16:11

48-hour forecast

0.2 mm, probability: 39% 1.78 mm, probability: 82% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.49 mm, probability: 45% 1.04 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 1.86 mm, probability: 60% 2.16 mm, probability: 58% 2.12 mm, probability: 58% 1.52 mm, probability: 54% 0.84 mm, probability: 46% 0.52 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.47 mm, probability: 40% 0.66 mm, probability: 47% 0.96 mm, probability: 55% 1.17 mm, probability: 63% 1.48 mm, probability: 68% 1.83 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 2.07 mm, probability: 70% 2.22 mm, probability: 70% 2.31 mm, probability: 69% 2.33 mm, probability: 67% 2.26 mm, probability: 65% 2.07 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 1.72 mm, probability: 61% 1.38 mm, probability: 57% 1.22 mm, probability: 53% 1.21 mm, probability: 53% 1.27 mm, probability: 55% 1.22 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.89 mm, probability: 49% 0.5 mm, probability: 42% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 11° 15°

7-day forecast

Ash, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C51.27883000,1.27974000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.27883000,1.27974000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.27883000,1.27974000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.27883000,1.27974000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.27883000,1.27974000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.27883000,1.27974000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.27883000,1.27974000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu