Newcastle, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:57

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 1.04 mm, probability: 70% 2 mm, probability: 81% 2.37 mm, probability: 84% 2.47 mm, probability: 86% 2.39 mm, probability: 87% 06:00 2.36 mm, probability: 88% 1.89 mm, probability: 86% 1.58 mm, probability: 84% 1.19 mm, probability: 79% 0.88 mm, probability: 77% 0.68 mm, probability: 75% 12:00 0.48 mm, probability: 69% 0.27 mm, probability: 59% 0.18 mm, probability: 48% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.22 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.59 mm, probability: 67% 1.23 mm, probability: 82% 1.88 mm, probability: 80% 1.67 mm, probability: 68% 0.85 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.43 mm, probability: 44% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.51 mm, probability: 54% 0.64 mm, probability: 56% 14°

7-day forecast

Newcastle, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C54.21804000,-5.88979000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Newcastle, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C54.21804000,-5.88979000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Newcastle, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C54.21804000,-5.88979000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Newcastle, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C54.21804000,-5.88979000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Newcastle, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C54.21804000,-5.88979000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Newcastle, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 11 °C54.21804000,-5.88979000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 11 °C
Newcastle, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 11 °C54.21804000,-5.88979000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 11 °C
Menu