Donnington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:19

48-hour forecast

0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 31% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 40%

7-day forecast

Donnington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C51.95135000,-1.72142000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Donnington, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C51.95135000,-1.72142000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Donnington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.95135000,-1.72142000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Donnington, United KingdomRain, 2 – 11 °C51.95135000,-1.72142000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 11 °C
Donnington, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.95135000,-1.72142000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Donnington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C51.95135000,-1.72142000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Donnington, United KingdomSnow, -2 – 5 °C51.95135000,-1.72142000
Sa
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Snow, -2 – 5 °C
Menu