Crawley Down, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:32

48-hour forecast

0.24 mm, probability: 42% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.24 mm, probability: 39% 0.39 mm, probability: 49% 0.48 mm, probability: 60% 0.83 mm, probability: 74% 1.19 mm, probability: 81% 18:00 1.02 mm, probability: 81% 0.64 mm, probability: 70% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 32% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 26% 0.03 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 36% 0.17 mm, probability: 47% 0.42 mm, probability: 55% 0.61 mm, probability: 55% 12:00 0.48 mm, probability: 46% 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.4 mm, probability: 40% 1.13 mm, probability: 53% 1.65 mm, probability: 57% 18:00 1.04 mm, probability: 55% 0.28 mm, probability: 44% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.15 mm, probability: 43% 0.32 mm, probability: 59% 0.51 mm, probability: 68% 00:00 0.59 mm, probability: 70% 0.67 mm, probability: 70% 0.67 mm, probability: 67% 0.44 mm, probability: 53% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 06:00

7-day forecast

Crawley Down, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C51.12061000,-0.07730000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Crawley Down, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.12061000,-0.07730000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Crawley Down, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C51.12061000,-0.07730000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C
Crawley Down, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C51.12061000,-0.07730000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Crawley Down, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C51.12061000,-0.07730000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Crawley Down, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 12 °C51.12061000,-0.07730000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 12 °C
Crawley Down, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 14 °C51.12061000,-0.07730000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 14 °C
Menu