Grange-over-Sands, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 03:51

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 46% 0.3 mm, probability: 100% 0.82 mm, probability: 100% 0.98 mm, probability: 73% 1.24 mm, probability: 72% 12:00 0.77 mm, probability: 62% 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 40% 0.39 mm, probability: 58% 0.47 mm, probability: 63% 0.62 mm, probability: 66% 0.75 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 0.6 mm, probability: 66% 0.35 mm, probability: 54% 0.23 mm, probability: 41% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 0.43 mm, probability: 34% 0.69 mm, probability: 36% 0.68 mm, probability: 33% 0.51 mm, probability: 28% 0.35 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 41% 0.16 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 28% 0.33 mm, probability: 38%

7-day forecast

Grange-over-Sands, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.19647000,-2.90433000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Grange-over-Sands, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.19647000,-2.90433000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Grange-over-Sands, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C54.19647000,-2.90433000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Grange-over-Sands, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C54.19647000,-2.90433000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Grange-over-Sands, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C54.19647000,-2.90433000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Grange-over-Sands, United KingdomRain, 7 – 9 °C54.19647000,-2.90433000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 9 °C
Grange-over-Sands, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C54.19647000,-2.90433000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Menu