Hameldon Hill, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Rain
Last updated: 11:52

48-hour forecast

0.42 mm, probability: 60% 0.5 mm, probability: 99% 0.37 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.44 mm, probability: 38% 0.55 mm, probability: 39% 0.55 mm, probability: 42% 0.32 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 0.49 mm, probability: 39% 0.44 mm, probability: 39% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 17% 0.22 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.19 mm, probability: 20% 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 0.23 mm, probability: 22%

7-day forecast

Hameldon Hill, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.75570000,-2.29190000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Hameldon Hill, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.75570000,-2.29190000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Hameldon Hill, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.75570000,-2.29190000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Hameldon Hill, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C53.75570000,-2.29190000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Hameldon Hill, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.75570000,-2.29190000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Hameldon Hill, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.75570000,-2.29190000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Hameldon Hill, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.75570000,-2.29190000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu