Appleby-in-Westmorland, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 08:25

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 58% 0.28 mm, probability: 54% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 0.32 mm, probability: 51% 0.35 mm, probability: 56% 0.39 mm, probability: 60% 12:00 0.43 mm, probability: 57% 0.46 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 47% 0.38 mm, probability: 45% 0.28 mm, probability: 52% 0.19 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 12:00 -1°

7-day forecast

Appleby-in-Westmorland, United KingdomRain, 2 – 10 °C54.57704000,-2.48978000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 10 °C
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C54.57704000,-2.48978000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C54.57704000,-2.48978000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C54.57704000,-2.48978000
Th
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C54.57704000,-2.48978000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C54.57704000,-2.48978000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.57704000,-2.48978000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Menu